Williams Sonoma Cheese & Charcuterie Crate | Corporate Gifts
Delight your favorite foodie with a crate full of gourmet goods. This premium selection from Utah-based Beehive Creamery includes three types of cheese along with salami, crackers and wild honey. Family owned and operated, the creamery handcrafts all of its cheese in small batches using local milk from a fourth-generation dairy.
- Approx. 3 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
CRATE INCLUDES (SEE MORE INFO TAB FOR DETAILS):
- Beevino Wine Cheese
- Promontory White Cheddar Cheese
- Trufflehive Cheese
- Creminelli Finocchio Salami
- Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Sourdough Flatbread Bites
- Slide Ridge Raw Honey
- Beevino Wine Cheese: This sweet, creamy semi-firm cheddar is rubbed with red wine must to create rich flavor. It goes well with red wine, dark chocolate and berries. (12 oz.)
- Promontory White Cheddar Cheese: This sweet and creamy semi-firm cheddar has snappy, fruit-forward notes that pair well with toasted nuts, chocolate and berries. (12 oz.)
- Trufflehive Cheese: This distinctive cheddar is flavored with truffle carpaccio to give it delectable rich truffle notes. (12 oz.)
- Creminelli Finocchio Salami: This classic Tuscan uncured salami is made with organic fennel. (5 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Made in Berkeley, California, this golden flatbread is sprinkled with a touch of grey sea salt, creating the perfect counterpoint to fresh fruit and cheese. (4 oz.)
- Slide Ridge Raw Honey: Not pasteurized or filtered, this deliciously sweet, smooth raw honey hails from Slide Ridge in Utah. The company is committed to the health and growth of the honey bee population. (5 oz.)
Please note that our made-to-order perishable food items are not eligible for next-day shipping – and they cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
While we appreciate your order, we're not responsible for shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or natural disasters.
We're also not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We're not able to provide returns or cancellations on any food products, which are final sale items.
Please note that orders can't be cancelled once they have been processed or shipped.