The New York Collection Gift Crate
Enjoy an authentic taste of The Big Apple from the comfort of home. This classic deli crate contains a range of New York gourmet goods to satisfy all your cravings. The collection includes candied salmon from Catsmo's artisanal smokehouse in the Catskills; handcrafted European-style soppressata from Jacuterie in the Hudson Valley; award-winning cheese from Four Fat Fowl in Stephentown; robust, Hudson Valley estate-grown Crown Maple Syrup; and Norwegian-style Knekkebrod crispbread, baked fresh in Brooklyn. The tempting treats arrive ready for gift-giving in a reusable wooden crate.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA.
- Catsmo Candied Salmon
- Jacuterie Soppressata
- St. Stephen Cheese
- Crown Maple Syrup
- Norwegian Baked Knekkebrod Classic Crispbread
- Catsmo Candied Salmon: Sustainably raised, never-frozen salmon is smoked in small batches then cured with locally sourced maple syrup in an artisanal smokehouse in upstate New York. The glossy, deep orange and brown strips of maple-flavored smoked salmon have a soft, chewy texture. (4 oz.)
- Jacuterie Soppressata: This Calabrian-inspired dry salami is crafted of pasture-raised pork, Calabrian chili, fennel and garlic at an artisanal charcuterie company in the Hudson Valley. Featuring a deep red hue, it has a deliciously spicy, peppery, sweet flavor. (5 oz.)
- St. Stephen Cheese: This handcrafted triple cream cheese is made from all-natural Jersey cow's milk for a smooth and creamy texture. Its milky, buttery flavor gets its earthy, nutty undertones from the soft, bloomy rind. (6 oz.)
- Crown Maple Syrup: Produced on an 800-acre organic farm in the Hudson Valley, this premium syrup is dark brown in color with a robust, deep maple flavor. (12.7 oz.)
- Norwegian Baked Knekkebrod Classic Crispbread: Baked fresh in Brooklyn using organic, naturally wheat-free, vegan-friendly ingredients, this nut-free crispbread is made with four kinds of seeds, rye flour oats and oat bran for delicious flavor and satisfying crunch. (2 oz.)
Please note that our made-to-order perishable food items are not eligible for next-day shipping – and they cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
While we appreciate your order, we're not responsible for shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or natural disasters.
We're also not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We're not able to provide returns or cancellations on any food products, which are final sale items.
Please note that orders can't be cancelled once they have been processed or shipped.