Staub Enameled Cast Iron Heart Cocotte, Cherry
Guests will fall in love with this collectible kitchen-to-table cocotte. Cast iron's unparalleled ability to retain heat makes the piece a great choice for cooking individual portions of soup, stew and sides, as well as baking sweet tarts, crisps and cobblers. As practical as it is beautiful, the cocotte features Staub's innovative enamel coating for superior performance, style and durability.
- Ideal for individual servings of tarts, crème brûlée, soup, stew or side dishes.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance – and creates a vibrantly colored "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking, and requires no additional seasoning.
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat-resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- Made in France.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 5" diam., 3" high.
- 1/4-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. \
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 833 My Gifty or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.