Pancake Breakfast Crate
Pancake fans will flip over this breakfast set. Guaranteed to brighten up everyone's morning, it combines our favorite flapjack mix and maple syrup with kitchen essentials that help ensure perfect pancakes, every time. The collection is presented in a reusable wooden crate, ready for gift-giving.
- Williams Sonoma Flappin' Jack Pancake Mix
- Butternut Farm Maple Syrup
- Williams Sonoma Breakfast Pancake Pen
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spoonula
- 4 Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Towels
- Reusable Wooden Crate
- Williams Sonoma Flappin' Jack Pancake Mix: For the lightest, fluffiest flapjacks ever, our mix is custom-blended using only the best all-natural ingredients. Prep is easy – just add milk, butter and an egg. (1 lb. 4 oz.; makes approx. 14 pancakes with 6" diam.)
- Butternut Farm Maple Syrup: This fancy-grade light-amber syrup is made from the pure sap of Vermont maple trees. Filtered, tested and packed under the strictest standards, it has the true maple flavor and texture that no imitation syrup can match. Product of USA. (8.5 oz.)
- Williams Sonoma Breakfast Pancake Pen: Create perfectly round pancakes or fill molds quickly and neatly with our user-friendly pancake pen. Simply add ingredients, shake to mix, then replace the lid with either the wide or narrow precision tip. Made in China. (3" diam., 10 1/4" high; 3-cup cap.)
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spoonula: Great for everything from scooping ingredients and mixing batter to stovetop cooking, our signature spoonula combines a paintbrush-inspired beech wood handle with a heat-resistant silicone head. Made in China. (12 3/4" long)
- Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Towels (4): Our absorbent basketweave towels are woven of soft Turkish cotton with stylish red stripes. They're ideal for a variety of kitchen tasks – from cleaning up spills to drying dishes. Made in Turkey. (30" x 20")
- Reusable Wooden Crate: Crafted of balsa wood, this reusable crate features a sliding top and our logo on the side. Made in China. (13 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 5" high; 1 lb. 9 oz.)
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 833-MY-GIFTY or email@example.com.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.