Giadzy Coastal Italy Gift Set
Founded by celebrity chef, restaurant owner and cookbook author Giada De Laurentiis, Giadzy Pantry features her favorite essentials for making authentic Italian dishes at home. This exclusive kit contains hand-selected ingredients from small purveyors all along Italy's sunny coasts. A great gift for home cooks, the assortment includes both sweet and savory treats.
- 6 lb. 3.84 oz. food total.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in Italy.
SET INCLUDES (SEE MORE INFO TAB FOR DETAILS):
- Lemon & Pistachio Amaretti Cookies
- Fratepietro Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Crushed Calabrian Chili Paste
- Gemelli Pasta
- Bio Orto Organic Basil Pesto Sauce
- Filippone Organic Sicilian Oregano
- Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
- Cerignola Green Olives
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Lemon & Pistachio Amaretti Cookies: These soft, chewy amaretti cookies from Chiostro di Saronno are enhanced with the classic bitter almond essence derived from apricot kernels. Featuring both lemon cookies and pistachio cookies, the assortment arrives in a keepsake tin decorated with a vibrant illustration of the Amalfi Coast. (100g)
- Fratepietro Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Made from a blend of mild Bella di Cerignola olives and zesty coratinas, this premium oil has a fruity flavor, delicate bitterness and buttery texture that make it ideal for cooking, finishing, drizzling and dipping. (500ml)
- Crushed Calabrian Chili Paste: Grown in sunny southern Italy, Calabrian chiles are prized for their spicy, smoky heat. Add this paste to pizza sauce or blend it with olive oil and drizzle it over fresh-from-the-oven slices. (10 oz.)
- Gemelli Pasta: Featuring a twisted shape that resembles a double helix, gemelli offers plenty of places to hold butter, pesto or red sauce. This premium pasta is crafted by the Setaro family in Naples with minimally processed semolina flour, then air-dried to create its chewy texture. (2 lb. 3 oz.)
- Bio Orto Organic Basil Pesto Sauce: The third-generation farmers of the Passalacqua family produce this organic sauce in Puglia, using fragrant fresh basil, the finest pecorino and DOP Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, premium Italian pine nuts and plenty of extra-virgin olive oil. (6.34 oz.)
- Filippone Organic Sicilian Oregano: Ideal for seasoning everything from sauces, dips and marinades to roasted meat, this aromatic oregano is organically grown on a family farm, picked by hand and dried on the branch. (0.8 oz.)
- Chocolate Pistachio Truffles: Made at a family-owned confectionery founded in 1885, these decadent tartufi blend creamy white chocolate with roasted hand-ground hazelnuts from northwestern Piedmont. (7 oz.)
- Cerignola Green Olives: Exceptionally large and buttery, these Bella di Cerignola olives are grown by a fifth-generation farming family in Puglia. They're picked by hand and packed in a secret-recipe brine that ensures a firm, juicy bite. (1 lb. 4 oz.)
Please note that our made-to-order perishable food items are not eligible for next-day shipping – and they cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
While we appreciate your order, we're not responsible for shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or natural disasters.
We're also not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We're not able to provide returns or cancellations on any food products, which are final sale items.
Please note that orders can't be cancelled once they have been processed or shipped.