Cooking Basics Housewarming Gift Crate
Welcome cooks to their new kitchens with this housewarming set. A great way to help stock the pantry, it showcases some of our favorite artisanal staples – from Spanish extra-virgin olive oil to Brazilian sea salt and premium peppercorns. It also includes essentials for everyday cooking. The collection is presented in a reusable wooden crate, ready for gift-giving.
SET INCLUDES (SEE MORE INFO TAB FOR DETAILS):
- Regalis Molino Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Williams Sonoma Tellicherry Peppercorns
- Williams Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt
- Open Kitchen Dual Salt Shaker & Pepper Mill
- Williams Sonoma FSC Wood Spoon
- 2 Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Towels
- Reusable Wooden Crate
- Regalis Molino Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Handcrafted in Andalusia, Spain, this single-varietal Arbequina olive oil is cold-pressed in mid-November, when the olives are at peak ripeness. It boasts a delicate fruitiness with hints of green apple and banana, and is delicious with vegetables, salads, grilled meat and fish. Made in Spain. (16.9 oz.)
- Williams Sonoma Tellicherry Peppercorns: Regarded as the highest-quality variety, these peppercorns are distinguished by complex woodsy and citrusy notes. Use them to finish your favorite dishes at the table or elevate brines, stocks, meat and vegetables. (4.94 oz.)
- Williams Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt: Known for its clean, delicate flavor, this salt is hand harvested from the pristine waters off the coast of Brazil. The mineral-rich crystals are ideal for grinding in salt mills and work well for cooking, baking and seasoning. Made in Brazil. (17.5 oz.)
- Open Kitchen Dual Salt Shaker & Pepper Mill: Keep seasonings at hand with a versatile tool that dispenses salt on the top and grinds pepper on the bottom. The mill arrives filled with sea salt and peppercorns. Made in China. (2 1/2" diam., 8" high; 2.2-oz. salt cap.; 2.5-oz. pepper cap.)
- Williams Sonoma FSC Wood Spoon: Designed for maximum versatility and ease of use, this spoon features a tapered handle to ensure a comfortable grip. It's crafted of FSC-certified American maple and excels at mixing, stirring and serving. Made in Italy with wood from Forest Stewardship Council®–certified forests. Learn more. (11 3/4" long)
- Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Towels (2): Our absorbent basketweave towels are woven of soft Turkish cotton with stylish grey stripes. They're ideal for a variety of kitchen tasks – from cleaning up spills to drying dishes. Made in Turkey. (30" x 20")
- Reusable Wooden Crate: Crafted of balsa wood, this reusable crate features a sliding top and our logo on the side. Made in China. (13 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 5" high; 1 lb. 9 oz.)
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 833-My-Gifty or email@example.com.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.