Central Coast Creamery Cheese Gift Crate
Enjoy some of California's culinary treasures with our exclusive collection of prizewinning cheese. Founded by Reggie and Kellie Jones in picturesque Paso Robles and honored worldwide, family-run Central Coast Creamery handcrafts its small-batch cheese using organic local milk, specially selected cultures and artisanal care. This assortment features four popular varieties along with sour cherry preserves and organic crackers. It arrives ready for gift-giving in our reusable wooden crate.
- 2 lb. 3 oz. food total.
- Shipped chilled and fresh.
- Cheese is made in USA.
- Sour Cherry Spread is made in Greece.
- Crackers are made in USA using American and imported ingredients.
- Crate is made in China.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
SET INCLUDES (SEE MORE INFO TAB FOR DETAILS):
- Holey Cow Cheese
- Seascape Cheese
- Sagittarius Cheese
- Faultline Cheese
- Divina Sour Cherry Spread
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers
- Reusable Wooden Crate
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Holey Cow Cheese: This award-winning, Swiss-style cow's milk cheese has a fudge-like texture with a delicate tang, notes of butter and grass, and plenty of petite "eyes." (5 oz.)
- Seascape Cheese: Cow's milk gives this semi-firm prizewinning cheese its smooth texture and browned butter aroma, while goat's milk lends a bright, fruity tang for a delicious balance of flavors. (5 oz.)
- Sagittarius Cheese: Made from a rich blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk, this dense Gouda-style cheese has aromas of melted butter and berries, and notes of olive oil, nuts and fresh herbs. It's crafted by Shooting Star Creamery, a small purveyor led by the Jones' daughter Avery. (5 oz.)
- Faultline Cheese: Crafted of cow's milk and select cultures, this cheese is pressed, brined and aged to produce a tight curd with big, bright flavors and notes of buttered popcorn. (5 oz.)
- Divina Sour Cherry Spread: Mediterranean sour cherries lend this handmade jam a juicy, tart-sweet flavor that pairs perfectly with cheese. (9 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers: Organic sourdough crackers are enhanced with extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt. (6 oz.)
- Reusable Wooden Crate: Reusable crate is made of durable wood. (11 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 5" high)
Please note that our made-to-order perishable food items are not eligible for next-day shipping – and they cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
While we appreciate your order, we're not responsible for shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or natural disasters.
We're also not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We're not able to provide returns or cancellations on any food products, which are final sale items.
Please note that orders can't be cancelled once they have been processed or shipped.