Cellars at Jasper Hill Gift Crate
Share a taste of Vermont's finest cheeses with this gift crate from Jasper Hill Creameries. Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers, these three distinctive cow's milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisanal cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. They arrive packaged for giving in a wooden crate, along with locally made apricot and orange conserve, lavish crackers and roasted maple nuts.
Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It's from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery. (6 oz.)
Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm's flagship cheese, this is a creamy, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows. (8 oz.)
Alpha Tolman: A firm cheese with a mottled brown rind, a nutty, savory, flavor and a dense, creamy texture. (6 oz.)
Brewer's Crackers Flatbreads: Crunchy flatbread crackers made with spent brewers grains and a light dusting of sea. (4 oz.)
Apricot and Orange Preserves: Fresh apricot and orange preserves, balanced with hints of coriander, cinnamon and honey. (10 oz.)
Mapled Pecans: Crunchy roasted pecans coated with lightly smoked maple syrup and a warm spice blend. (2.5 oz.)
- 2 lb. 4.5 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, enzymes, cultures, salt.
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow's milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet.
- Alpha Tolman: Raw milk, rennet, cultures, salt.
- Apricot and Orange Preserves: Apricots, oranges, pure cane sugar, honey, spices (cinnamon, coriander).
- Brewer's Crackers Flatbreads: Wheat flour, up-cycled Brewer's grain (sprouted barley, sprouted wheat), olive oil, honey, yeast, sea salt.
- Mapled Pecans: Pecans, smoked maple syrup, maple sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, ground ginger, allspice, anise seed, kosher salt.
Please note that our made-to-order perishable food items are not eligible for next-day shipping – and they cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
While we appreciate your order, we're not responsible for shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or natural disasters.
We're also not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We're not able to provide returns or cancellations on any food products, which are final sale items.
Please note that orders can't be cancelled once they have been processed or shipped.